This cute and soft friend provides comfort and warmth when feeling unwell. Simply take out the inside bag filled with cherry pits and heat it according to the instruction in the oven or on the heating to make your little darling feel comfortable again.
Please kindly note! Pillows with organic filling (such as cherry stones, cereal husks, spelt, millet)
heat and cold very well and re-emit them in small doses.
For cuddly warmth:
· To warm, take the cushion out of the cuddle animal. Do not heat up the cuddle animal!
· In the oven (max. temp. 50 °C / 120 °F, 10 minutes at the very most).
· On the radiator (for a few minutes).
· Not suitable for microwaves.
Please do not exceed the suggested temperature and time (danger of fire!).
· The cushion must not be washed, but must always be kept dry and aired regulary.
· Potential risk groups such as allergy sufferers or people with a weakened immune system should
be reminded of the risk of allergic reactions.
· We recommend you to keep and strictly follow the directions for care and use.
· The pillow should not be used continuously.
The pillow should be aired and dried regularly.
· The pillow should not be allowed to become very moist, which could occur through bedridden
· The release of bioaerosols, which may occur if the pillow is shaken up, should be avoided in
enclosed spaces and in the presence of potential risk groups.
· If smells, usually associated with increased mould (mustiness, decay) arise, if damp patches form on
the pillow or if allergies or respiratory illnesses with inexplicable causes occur, pillows with
organic filling should not be used.